Goldsmith Street, Norwich
Goldsmith Street is a remarkable housing development in the heart of Norwich, providing over 100 homes for Norwich City Council and is the first social housing project to win The RIBA Stirling Prize 2019.
Langley Design were honoured to work with RG Carter on this out standing scheme which won one of the country’s most prestigious architecture awards.
As over a quarter of the site is communal space, we were tasked with providing products which would enhance the aesthetics of
the existing design and fit well into the newly landscaped areas . We were delighted that BBUK Architects chose benches, picnic
tables and seats from our Sheldon range to compliment this prestigious project.
• The RIBA Stirling Prize 2019
• Neave Brown Award for Housing
• HDA Good Neighbour Award 2019
• HDA Overall Award 2019
• RICS East of England Residential Award 2019
• RIBA East Award 2019
• RIBA East Special Award 2019
• RIBA Easy Sustainability Award 2019
• RIBA National Award 2019
• NCEC Sustainability Award 2019
Project Reference: LDINV2231
Contractor: RG Carter
Job Type: Supply and Install