External Furniture Solutions & Street Furniture Supplier
Langley Design are experienced Street Furniture Suppliers. Specialists in the Education sector and expert providers to all other sectors of the built environment. Quality Street Furniture solutions are manufactured to order in the UK, with a comprehensive product range to match your specific project needs.
We know that in the current economic conditions, the Construction sector is becoming an increasingly cost-conscious environment. Our unique range of purpose-built products offer a simple yet cost-effective solution. We provide a complete package from a single-door barrier to a full suite of External Furniture.
What do Street Furniture Suppliers Do?
Here at Langley Design, we design, build and install a wide range of external furniture including Benches, Cycle Shelters, Picnic tables, Pergolas, Bollards, Door Barriers, Planters, Bin Stores, Tensiles and Shelters.
We also build and provide sustainable variations of products, such as our recycled plastic seating. View our recycled plastic products here.
What is Street Furniture?
Street Furniture, external furniture or public space solutions are collective terms for furniture or equipment that is situated outside, whether that be public or private land. Items such as benches, picnic tables, pergolas, cycle shelters, smoking shelters, door barriers, bins, bin stores, planters, external shelters and bollards all fall under the term, street furniture.
Our high-quality street furniture products are made with style and function in consideration. It is always fit for purpose. Our extensive street furniture range provides the Construction sector, architects and more with an extensive selection. We also make everything to order, so we can shrink or stretch products to your bespoke street furniture requirements.
Quality external Furniture solutions manufactured to order in the UK, with a comprehensive product range to match your specific project needs. We know that in the current economic conditions, the Construction sector is becoming an increasingly cost-conscious environment. Our unique range of purpose-built products offer a simple yet cost-effective solution. We provide a complete package from a single-door barrier to a full suite of External Furniture.
Why pick Langley Design as your street furniture supplier?
We’re Innovative Problem Solvers
Here at Langley Design, we would describe ourselves as ‘innovative problem solvers’; concerned with delivering practical results that enable the excellent external facilities being built to have cost-effective, fit-for-purpose street furniture. We offer a comprehensive service ranging from the initial discussions regarding design style and material selection to match the budget. We then manufacture to order and project manage the supply process to match the programme.
We Offer A Flexible Manufacturing Approach
We pride ourselves on our flexible manufacturing approach and because we make it all here in Wiltshire we can respond rapidly to specific requirements and any design changes to meet Reviewable Design Data (RDD) needs. We are happy to bring items of street furniture to the site for inspection, to ensure all parties are satisfied with our proposal prior to manufacturing. We achieve short lead times through our well-managed supply chain.
We Have Years of Experience
We have many years’ experience in the street furniture market and have an excellent understanding of all sectors, with special expertise in education. We are able to give sound advice both on and off-site. We operate in a friendly and professional manner which we are confident reflects well on our company. This enables us to deliver a consistently high standard of customer service. So if you’re looking for benches, picnic tables, pergolas, cycle shelters, smoking shelters, door barriers, bins, bin stores, planters, external shelters, bollards or more, then you can be sure that we’re the street furniture supplier to be trusted.
- It is a pleasure to business with such a helpful company who take pride in providing a 'good service' - at the right price of course!!!Andrew Jones, Senior Design Manager (Interserve Project Services)
- The canopy has been very well received, so well done and many thanks for the efforts that you and your colleagues have put into meeting the requirements set.Will Parker, Landscape Architect (Landscape Group)Mengham School
- Thanks for the excellent level of professionalism you and your team showed throughout the project.Marco Moutinho, Project Surveyor (Willmott Dixon)Loxford School
- Excellent performance!Tom Langsdale, Deputy Project Manager (VINCI Construction)BSF Sheffield - The City School
- I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and your site team for the excellent way in which you have organised and managed your element of the project from start to finish, to deliver the project on time and to a high quality, and I look forward to working with you again on future projects.Andy Syddall, Project Manager (BAM Construction)Chilton Trinity Technology College
- I would just like to say what a considerate and competent team of men you have sent down. They have cheerfully endured some pretty unpleasant weather.Martin Payne, Project Manager (Interserve Construction)Langdon Hospital
- Despite the weather challenges we encountered, the transformation of the area is quite remarkable and without the materials and products supplied by Langley Design, this would not have been possible.Mark Smith, Associate Director (Interserve Strategic Projects)Sandwell Community Project
- The project was handed over on time and the client is overwhelmed with their new facility. BAM would like to say a very large 'Thank You' to you and especially all of your operatives for their continuous cooperation, dedication and professionalism throughout. We very much look forward to working with you again in the near future.Rob Shipp, Project Manager (BAM Construction)Weston College Academy
- It looks great and the students make good use of the cycle racks and also the benches at break times! Stylish and Practical - thanks!John Taylor Free School
- Your installers have completed the installation today and have carried out the work in a safe and professional manner, they complied with all our requests and have left the site clean and tidy. Thanks for all your help.Peter Craigie, Project Leader (Wates Construction)ATAM Academy
- On behalf of myself and Galliford Try I would like to thank you all for your hard work on Phoenix Primary School and look forward to working with you on future projects.Carrie Thomas, Quantity Surveyor (Galliford Try)Phoenix Primary School
- Helpful service, responded quickly to variations. Resource always allocated in a timely manner. Always performed to targets set. Positive attitude to Health and Safety.Mike Dunford, Senior Buyer (Kier)RAF Lyneham
- I would like to thank you and your colleagues for your efforts in carrying out the works to date and to the guys on site who were neat and tidy and very courteous.Simon Box, Senior Site Manager (BAM)Winterbourne Academy
- You were easy to deal with at design stage and extremely reactive and willing to help when there was an issue on site. As we were, our client was very impressed with your product. They have requested your details as they would like other contractors to use your products on their future carehome schemes. Look forward to future business.Keon Baker, Project Manager (Halsall)TCR Bin Store