Installation & QH&S Manager
Gill manages the day-to-day planning of the installation for our projects, from visiting sites before and during installation to the raising of the risk assessments, method statements and all site documentation for works to be carried out.
She is responsible for Health and Safety both on site and at the Langley Design Offices & Workshop.
Gill is also in charge of keeping our ISO9001 Quality Management System up to date and making constant improvements so that we continue to maintain our BSI accredited status along with all other accreditations; such as CHAS, Constructionline and Builders Profile.
– Accredited Level 3 Risk Assessment Principles and Practice (QCF)
– Accredited Emergency First Aid at Work (Level 2)
– Accredited Manual Handling Principles & Practice (Level 2)
– Accredited Health and Safety in the workplace (Level 2)
– Accredited Environmental Principal & Best Practice (Level 2)
– SMSTS (Site Manager Safety Training Scheme)
- 01793 754039