Operations Director (Designate)
Mike is in charge of the Production Department. He manages the practical side of the business, from sourcing materials through production planning and ensuring manufacturing is to the highest quality standards.
He supplies technical drawings for the workshop team to work from and enjoys creating bespoke designs for clients.
Mike trained as a carpenter with Langley Design and works closely with the Sales team to produce new products.
– BSc (Hons) Engineering
– NVQ Site Carpentry (Level 2)
– Health and Safety Awareness (1 Day Site Safety Plus)
– CSCS Skilled (Construction Skills Certification Scheme)
– Sage 50 Accounts (Stage 3)
– CITB Site Environmental Awareness Training (SEATS)
– Accredited Manual Handling Principles & Practice (Level 2)
– Accredited Principles of COSHH (Level 2)
– Accredited Environmental Principles & Best Practise (Level 2)
– PASMA (Tower – User)
– Working At Height
- 01793 754032