Innovative Problem Solvers
Here at Langley Design we would describe ourselves as ‘innovative problem solvers’; concerned with delivering practical results that enable the excellent external facilities being built to have cost-effective, fit for purpose street furniture. We offer a comprehensive service ranging from the initial discussions regarding design style and material selection to match the budget. We then manufacture to order and project manage the supply process to match the programme.
Flexible Manufacturing Approach
We pride ourselves on our flexible manufacturing approach and because we make it all here in Wiltshire we can respond rapidly to specific requirements and any design changes to meet Reviewable Design Data (RDD) needs. We are happy to bring items of street furniture to site for inspection, to ensure all parties are satisfied with our proposal prior to manufacture. We achieve short lead times through our well-managed supply chain.
Years of Experience
We have many years’ experience in the street furniture market and have an excellent understanding of all sectors, with special expertise in education. We are able to give sound advice both on and off-site. We operate in a friendly and professional manner which we are confident reflects well on our company. This enables us to deliver a consistently high standard of customer service.
What our clients say about us
- It is a pleasure to business with such a helpful company who take pride in providing a 'good service' - at the right price of course!!!Andrew Jones, Senior Design Manager (Interserve Project Services)
- The canopy has been very well received, so well done and many thanks for the efforts that you and your colleagues have put into meeting the requirements set.Will Parker, Landscape Architect ( Landscape Group) Mengham School
- Thanks for the excellent level of professionalism you and your team showed throughout the project.Marco Moutinho, Project Surveyor (Willmott Dixon)Loxford School
- Excellent performance!Tom Langsdale, Deputy Project Manager (VINCI Construction)BSF Sheffield - The City School
- I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and your site team for the excellent way in which you have organised and managed your element of the project from start to finish, to deliver the project on time and to a high quality, and I look forward to working with you again on future projects.Andy Syddall, Project Manager (BAM Construction)Chilton Trinity Technology College
- I would just like to say what a considerate and competent team of men you have sent down. They have cheerfully endured some pretty unpleasant weather.Martin Payne, Project Manager (Interserve Construction)Langdon Hospital